Oh yes, this much-dreaded phase for the Terrible Twos. While the Bub is at a really fun age to be with, but she can morph right into another toddler almost immediately. Her fave phase at the moment is ‘I don’t want…’
- I don’t want vegetables
- I don’t want vitamins
- I don’t want to eat rice
- I don’t want Mummy carry
- I don’t want Mummy sing
- I don’t want the song
- I don’t want to listen to the uncle talk. Change!
- I don’t want to sleep
Well, you get it..
But she does have a sweet moments too.. just like the smile that she dished out for the pic. The things that she says make the Man and I go into a huge puddle of mush.
- Daddy, sit down and have your dinner.
- Mummy, hug, hug?
- Mummy, sing this song for Fi?
- Sparky, this is not for you. Go drink your water.
- Where is Mummy?
- Daddy, go where?
- Mummy is sick. (proceeds to pat me)
- Mummy is coughing. (proceeds to cough dramatically on her own)
- Mummy, read this book.
Parenthood sure has its moments but I guess that’s part of the entire package. Buckle up for this is one exciting roller-coaster ride.