The month of Feb is fast coming to an end and I realised I have left the Vaby Box that I received much earlier untouched because of the Lunar New Year festivities. Oops…
After some time off from the visiting and in between putting Bubba to rest, I finally managed to open up the Vaby Box of goodies.The box for Feb is a lot lighter than what I’ve received previously but probably because it’s a short month. Here are some of the things tucked in the box:
- Pure Emu Oil : Emu Oil has several benefits and has been hailed as one of the most healing oil’s on the planet as it has deep healing potential for many types of skin conditions. It helps to moisturise, reduce wrinkles, nourish, relieve sun burn, wind burn, helps to heal scars, stretch marks and many more. (1 bottle – 100ml at $52)
NOTE: This is not the first bottle of oil that I’ve received in the Vaby Box but I love the size for it makes it easy to pop them into my travel bag.
- Nature Beauty Vitamin Cleanser and Pumpkin Polish Set: A small travel set featuring the Vitamin Cleanser which helps to invigorate the skin with a potent fusion of natural ingredients and the Pumpkin Polish which cleanse and purifies the skin using Pumpkin enzymes. (1 bottle of Vitamin Cleanser at $88 and Pumpkin Polish at $98).
NOTE: I have yet to use this but the ingredients do sound yummily good for the skin. It’s going to be handy for the weekend when we hit the pool.
For Bubba: [Complimentary products from Vaby]
- Baby Nail Clipper – love the design. Bubba is using the nail clipper from Pigeon and this is a back-up either for herself or me. Haha..
- CubsofJoy Paci Clip Make-it-Kit: Looks like quite a fun thing to do. Will probably attempt to make the clip for Bubba when I’m free.
- Curash Soothing Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo, Curash Soothing Oatmeal Bath & Shower Wash and Curash Soothing Oatmeal Moisturising Lotion.
——–Note: This is the last box received as part of a 6-months subscription of the Vaby Box that Lady J’s Musings is given for the purpose of this review. No additional monetary rewards were given. All views expressed are purely of my own and written according to my experience in using the products.