Jan’s Vaby Box is filled with goodies for Bubba. I like this monthly Vaby Box concept where you get to try out new stuff for your babies that are specially customised to suit his/her development. I doubt that there is anything out in the market like this and I’m glad the folks at Vaby Box led the way in this.
There are a total of 6 things inside this month’s Vaby Box and only one of it is for me. Hehe.. The Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil which is ideal for maintaining hormonal balance and smooth, healthy-looking skin. I used to take EPO when I was younger and been wondering if I should resume the regime for I find pill-popping really tiresome. So will try this out for the EPO seems to contain a higher concentrate.
And what do we have here for Bubba?
- Biconi Tooth Fairy Toothpaste : Designed for children aged 0 to 6 years, this natural toothpaste is packed with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties to encourage oral health. It’s also natural and safe for kids to swallow. Bubba is looking to sprout her first tooth really soon, so this will come in handy when that happens and we will have to start her on an oral regime. (1 tube – 40 g at S$8)
- Biconi Baby Massage Oil (Virgin Coconut Oil): Ooh, a massage oil that goes beyond just a massage. The Biconi Baby Massage Oil is also perfect for bug bites, nappy rash, cuts and bumps, open wounds and chapped skin. Baby’s dry or sensitive skin can be restored and repaired in a safe and natural way. While I haven’t tried the other usages for the massage oil, I thought the conventional way of using it suited me fine. I added a few drops of lavender oil into this as a carrier oil and gave Bubba her massage. (1 50ml bottle at S$12)
- Aqueduck Faucet Extender : This is an innovative gadget that makes washing hands a breeze for both your child and yourself. It’s easy to install as well. Simply attach the Aqueduck into your facet and your little one will be able to reach the tap a lot easier with this device. Germs be gone! (1 piece available in 5 different colours at S$15)
- A complimentary Baby Headband given in the Vaby Box
- Giraffe Bib: Lightweight and water-resistant plus it comes with a tuck-away pouch, this bib is perfect for travel. I like that the size of the bib runs a little larger than usual bibs so I used it for Bubba’s craft time for her playgroup. We were told to bring an apron for Bubba’s craft time but I haven’t been able to find one that fits her so this bib definitely came in handy to keep her clothes clean. (1 piece available in 4 different colours at S$5.90)
Have you signed up with Vaby Box yet? If you are interested to try samples of baby-related products before you buy, do sign up as a member with Vaby Box. Each Vaby Box that you receive is specially customised to suit yours and your child’s needs.
——–Note: This is part of a 6-months subscription of the Vaby Box that Lady J’s Musings received for the purpose of this review. No additional monetary rewards were given. All views expressed are purely of my own and written according to my experience in using the products.