It’s another box of surprises from the good folks at Vaby Box! This month’s box is filled with more goodies for Bubba. A lot of samples for Bubba which is perfect for us as we are bringing her on a beach vacay and these will definitely come in handy as I don’t wish to lug full-sized bottles around. Sample sizes for baby stuff are quite difficult to come by so the whole concept that the folks at Vaby Box has come up with is pretty good if you find yourself to be traveling with a young Bubba/kid or to be shuffling him/her from your home to the grandparents. It’s always handy to have these sample-sized toiletries stashed around for the home or in your diaper bag.
Presenting the goodies for December’s Vaby Box:
- Onwards KCA Baby Diapers – interesting brands of diapers that you get to try when you sign up with Vaby Box. This, I believe is a new brand. Not sure of it’s absorbency but really no harm in just putting it on Bubba since we change her rather frequently to prevent diaper rash (ie: once every 2 hours).
- Made4Baby Botty Barrier Cream – I can never get enough of diaper creams! This is another barrier cream that helps prevent nappy rash. Handy size for my diaper bag!
- Salcura Bioskin Junior Daily Nourishing Spray & Salcura Bioskin Junior Outbreak Rescue Cream – Use together to prevent any flare-ups from eczema or severe skin dryness. Keeping this aside if we were to bring Bubba on a winter break.
- Lovesprings Bamboo Fiber Face Towel – Bamboo fiber is more resilient and durable than the usual cotton ones. It allows for better moisture absorption and ventilation as well. Again, one can never have too many of these face towels lying around for Bubba goes through them so quickly (we wash her face towels on a daily basis). So adding this to our pile of towels! Hehe
- ActiviKids Multibiotics – Only suitable for babies after 1 year old. So may pass this on to a friend. Multibiotics is said to significantly lower the incidence of antibiotic-associated side effects.
- Naturavital Hair Loss & Mask (anti-breakage) – as if the folks at Vaby Box knew about my hair loss problem.. this mask contains a phytoactive formula that helps to prevent hair loss.
- Spatone Iron Apple Flavour – Pregnant / Lactating mums, it’s important to continue to take your multi-vitamins and iron supplements! This 100% natural liquid iron-rich water will do just the trick.
Interested to try samples of baby-related products before you buy? You can do so signing up as a member with Vaby Box. Each Vaby Box that you receive is specially customised to suit yours and your child’s needs.
——–Note: This is part of a 6-months subscription of the Vaby Box that Lady J’s Musings received for the purpose of this review. No additional monetary rewards were given. All views expressed are purely of my own and written according to my experience in using the products.