Who doesn’t love mail? I for one certainly do! Just the other day, I had so many boxes being delivered in one single day that the entire dining table was just filled with my mail. Thankfully, the Man had a dinner engagement that night, otherwise he may just flip if he saw my boxes. Also, to my defence, I combined my shopping with friends, so it was easier for them to just have all these boxes delivered to me and then I bring the goods to them. I should have taken a photo of that happy mail day, it was quite the sight.
One of the boxes that came in that happy mail day is November’s Vaby Box!
This month’s Vaby Box is filled with these goodies that I can’t wait to test out!
- The O10 Heat balm : A small tin of mosturized balm that is 100% natural and aids in pain relief. This handy balm is great to keep on-hand when I need some relief from those muscle aches that are simply oh-too-frequent these days from managing Bubba.
- Eucalyptus Garden Concentrated Floor Cleaner : Passing it on to the helper who will probably find this useful. This quick drying floor cleaner gives off a nice scent while leaving surfaces fresh and spotless.
- Curash Baby Care 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner / Anti-rash baby powder: Always welcome these trial packs of skincare for Bubba to try.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (with Rosehip Fragrance): I love Palmer’s stretch mark lotion and used it liberally when I was pregnant. My skin has been so dry of late so this skin therapy oil which is packed with natural ingredients will help provide the much-need nourishment my skin needs.
- Olivella’s Anti-Stretch Mark Cream : Most stretch mark creams are recommended to be used after the first trimester but the Olivella’s Anti-Stretch Mark Cream can be used from your first month of pregnancy all the way through birth and beyond. Talk about stretching the dollar!
- Peausque Diaper Cream / Peausque ATO Cream / Peausque Body Wash : I’m quite particular with the brand of diaper creams that Bubba use so this trial diaper cream from Peasuque is pretty good. I like that it contains 99.8% of natural ingredients but more importantly, it’s light and easily absorbed into the skin.
- Animal Baby Socks : Def something Bubba can use to keep her toes warm while sleeping in the air-conditioned room.
- BabySpa $5 voucher
There’s simply so much to test in each Vaby Box that I receive and you can also do the same by signing up as a member. Remember to also like them on Facebook to find out more about their shopping deals. 🙂
——–Note: Lady J’s musings will receive a 6-months subscription of the Vaby Box for the purpose of this review and no additional monetary rewards were given. All views expressed are purely of my own and written according to my experience in using the products.