I was only all too happy to answer this list of questions by a dear blog-friend – Book Junkie from Singapore Actually. BJ is really one of the sweetest bloggers I’ve known and am really honoured that our paths crossed through blogosphere. I’m a huge fan of her work and if you really want a glimpse of how life is like in our tiny island or want to find out more about the places to go to, then head on over and peer into her blog.
Here are BJ’s 11 questions for me:
1. What is the best trip you have ever made that you would recommend to others? Which country did you visit?
One of the best trips that I’m most fond of would be the one I took with my cousins to London – Florida when I was 17. The parents sent me and my second sis on a holiday with my youngest aunt and her family. Turned out to be a wonderful trip as I was really close to my cousins then. We had a ball! From sharing rooms in London to roller-coaster rides in Orlando. We visited Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida and had a BLAST! Of course, there were some squabbles along the one but we quickly forgot about those.
2. If you could choose, where would you have liked to be born?
Hmm.. Japan perhaps. I love the Japanese culture loads and often wonder what it would be like growing up in Tokyo / Japan.
3. What is your dream vocation?
I’m a dreamer and have dreamed of several vocations. Right now, my dream vocation would be being in concierge services. I love sussing out the good deals and recommending them to people.
4. What blog or website do you read daily without fail?
My instagram feed. I love catching up on my fave bloggers pics via this app.
5. What book are you reading now?
The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chboksy.
6. Do you play an instrument?
Yeah! I used to play the organ and clarinet when I was in the school band for about a year.
7. What did you like best about your childhood?
Sleepovers with my cousins!
8. What is your biggest regret?
Job-hopping. I wished I stayed in some of my careers a little longer than usual. Maybe that way, I don’t feel so stuck in my career now.
9. Name 5 of your favourite foods?
Potato Chips, Yong Tau Foo, Bak Chor Mee, Siew Mai and Ume Onigiri.
10. Name your favourite celebrity.
Victoria Beckham – she’s got a killer sense of style.
11. What is the most important value to you?
I had fun doing this, so thanks once again to BJ for inviting me to be part of this.